Business & Leisure
Plan your next upcoming meeting or corporate event in sunny Orlando, FL
Orlando has become one of the top conference and convention destinations in the world. The Orlando Orange County Convention Center, located just minutes from The Point Hotel and Suites, hosts more events, shows, conventions and conferences than most top destinations in the U.S. The Convention Center is a short ride away on the I-Ride Trolley. As our guest you will enjoy easy access to the airport, I-4 and some of the best restaurants in the country.
Business friendly features at The Point Hotel and Suites include:
- Flexible and spacious room types
- 1,700 square feet of impressive conference venues
- Reasonable room rates
- Room service
- Resort-wide Wi-Fi
- Poolside Bar & Grill serving beer, cocktails, and light fare
- Lobby Barista serving Starbucks® coffee and hot breakfast buffet
- Business center offering Internet access and printing services
The Point Hotel and Suites is the perfect destination for a couple’s getaway or family vacation. Our spacious suite accommodations are designed for relaxation with separate sleeping areas and full kitchens. The refreshing pool offers an oasis for relaxing in the warm sunshine while enjoying snacks and cocktails from the Cabana Bar & Grill.
Just steps from the resort are attractions and activities for all ages including:
- World-class shopping
- Dining for all tastes and ages
- Bars & nightlife
- Theme parks including Universal Orlando®, SeaWorld®, Walt Disney World®
Transportation & Shuttle
Hop on the I-Ride Trolley, at a reasonable cost, which will take you from one end of International Drive to the other. Additionally, our complimentary scheduled theme park shuttles will provide you transportation to and from the theme parks.